• The Glider can lift tubular products weighing up to 3600 lbs. up to work floor heights from 4’ to 40’ up off the ground.
• The system can measure and deliver a joint to the floor approximately every 30 seconds.
Hands Free operation can reduce 65% of oilfield injuries.
Productivity And Efficiency:
Reducing staffing will mitigate workforce shortages.
Electronic Tally replaces current manual tally.
Improved Accuracy, Less Labor, More Visibility
Flexible Configurations To Meet Customer Needs:
Both Fully Automated And Manual Pipe Handler Options
Hydraulic Rack Option
Hydraulic Tub Option
• The trough begins to move up as the skate initiates the pipe measuring sequence. The trough automatically stops at the work floor height. The pipe will not move past the end of the trough until the operator tells it to.
• The automated tally system keeps track of every joint. The pipe tally can be downloaded onto a flash drive or be accessed remotely by logging on to a website.
• In all of our testing, the glider has not returned one incorrect pipe length.
• Bright LED display that shows the current joint number and depth. The LED display can be read up to 300’ away.
• The pipe is measured and presented to the floor, after which the automated tally updates.
• The automated pipe tally saves the current pipe length and adds it to the tally.
THE GLIDER PIPE HANDLER OFFERS TWO HANDLING SYSTEMS
HYDRAULIC PIPE RACKS and HYDRAULIC PIPE TUBS
- The Glider and racks are positioned
on-site as depicted here.
- 26 feet long
- Hydraulically adjustable height from 35” to 46”
- Weight capacity of 18000 pounds per rack pair
- Hands free delivery of pipe to the work floor
- Hydraulically controlled to tilt towards the Glider to allow pipe to roll on its own
- Hydraulically controlled to tilt away from the glider when pulling out of the hole
- Hydraulic indexing mechanism feeds one pipe at a time to the Glider
- Adjusts to pipe sizes ranging from 2 3/8 to 5 ½”
- compatible with existing pipe racks
- The Glider and tubs are positioned
on-site as depicted here. The red master
tub is positioned directly next to the
glider the slave tubs are positioned
next the master tub (4 tubs totaling a
50’ x 60’ footprint.)
- Four hydraulic landing gear allow
the tubs to be angled towards or
away from the Glider for loading and
- Each pipe tub can hold up to 6272 feet of
2 3/8” pipe or 4608 feet of 2 7/8”. Two
tubs loaded with 2 3/8” and two tubs loaded
with 2 7/8” total up to 21,700 feet of pipe.
VIDEO PRESENTATION OVERVIEW WITH TESTIMONIALS
Call Today for Availability and Updated Information...
Please feel free to contact us for further information on our Pipe Handling System. We would love to discuss the possibilities to work with you.